Vizio M322iB1 DHCP not working properly

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
The fields get populated but none of it's correct. I have to manually set everything. Otherwise, none of the streaming services will work. Not sure how to fix this DHCP problem. I've tried deleting the TV from the router settings but a new DHCP lease is still wrong. All other DHCP devices work correctly so I don't believe the router is messed up. This is a wired connection.

The fields get populated but none of it's correct. I have to manually set everything. Otherwise, none of the streaming services will work. Not sure how to fix this DHCP problem. I've tried deleting the TV from the router settings but a new DHCP lease is still wrong. All other DHCP devices work correctly so I don't believe the router is messed up. This is a wired connection.

Depending on your router, there may be a place to enter the Vizio MAC address and assign it an IP address (for example if your router IP address range is 192.168.0.100 - 192.168.0.200, assign a higher number like 192.168.0.180). On the Vizio, change it from DHCP to static and enter the IP address you assigned it in the router.... So even though your router is set to DHCP, this is a way to ensure that a certain device gets the same IP address every time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts