VOD not working.

joshferg

Original poster
Dec 1, 2010
Near Pittsburgh
I have a 2h/2j setup with a wireless adapter on one of the hoppers with bridging enabled. All tests show that the broadband is connected on both hoppers. Apps such as pandora even work. But when i try to download a movie on the hopper, it says processing request for a few minutes then it says download failed.

I have 1 meg internet service. Could this be causing issues? Any help is appreciated.

I have a 2h/2j setup with a wireless adapter on one of the hoppers with bridging enabled. All tests show that the broadband is connected on both hoppers. Apps such as pandora even work. But when i try to download a movie on the hopper, it says processing request for a few minutes then it says download failed.

I have 1 meg internet service. Could this be causing issues? Any help is appreciated.

We do ask that you have 3mbps download speed for HD, 1.5 for SD when it comes to streaming. It should still download in the background and be available to watch later.

Is this streaming VOD you are trying to order, or something else?

Thank you for your response.

It was a download movie rental. The screen would say thank you for your order but the progress bar only goes about three quarters of the way then stops. After a few minutes it goes back to live tv. If i go to the dvr the movie is there but it says that it is being processed. After a few more minutes it says download failed.

Thank you for your response.

It was a download movie rental. The screen would say thank you for your order but the progress bar only goes about three quarters of the way then stops. After a few minutes it goes back to live tv. If i go to the dvr the movie is there but it says that it is being processed. After a few more minutes it says download failed.

Did you try a couple different titles with the same result? Also try to reset the receivers if you haven't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)