VoiceMail message from D* about new HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

curley

Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
I just received an automated message from Directv on my home answering machine to verify that I have the b band converters to be able to receive the new channels. I hope this means that the 19th is really the day they are going to launch the channels. It was mostly a marketing call, but it is interesting that they called to make people aware of the impending launch.

Curley

I just received an automated message from Directv on my home answering machine to verify that I have the b band converters to be able to receive the new channels. I hope this means that the 19th is really the day they are going to launch the channels. It was mostly a marketing call, but it is interesting that they called to make people aware of the impending launch.

Curley
Me too about 10 minutes ago.

That's because they know you are a trouble-maker. :D

I hope the channels come for you guys tomorrow and you can enjoy it!

Thats true. I had my exit interview from my current job today (start new one on Thursday). I was gonna say nothing but I let the HR person know there is a management/communication gap. I said it very well without getting nasty or personal but I startled the HR rep and I think I just poked the bear. Thats me, Mr. Trouble. :D

I got this message about ten minutes ago so I'm getting a tad bit excited. I feel like I'm 10 years old again with about an hour left until leaving for Universal Studios. So you all get extra food as I'll just throw it all up lol.:D

I got this message about ten minutes ago so I'm getting a tad bit excited. I feel like I'm 10 years old again with about an hour left until leaving for Universal Studios. So you all get extra food as I'll just throw it all up lol.:D
Nah more like Xmas eve and you are 10. I won't tell you the story about my brother in law, who as a teenager, hid all the presents in the attic after everyone went to bed.

How do you think I feel. I got this message about 2 weeks ago & I feel like I need to be hung out to dry by now! :eek:

I just got off the phone with the same automated message! The message specifically said "D* will be adding 70 HD channels soon" and just wanted to verify that I had the proper amount of b-band converters. It prompted me to select "1" if I was properly equipped. This has to be a sign, right?! Tomorrow is the day, I can feel it.

Yep, just got the call. I am all set and waiting like a little boy at Christmas time:D

Curley

I received that message about 2 weeks ago
It's just to remind people that they need the B Band Converters connected.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)