Volume One, Show Four

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to another edition of the SatelliteGuys.us Podcast! In this weeks special Halloween episode Bob has a special guest visit for some spooky fun. Plus, Scott joins us with a special exclusive interview with Del Jose the CEO of Skyvision, and much more.

Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• 102807.mp3
    15.1 MB · Views: 2,012
Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't understand or hear Satan eaither. Hopefully we won't see him again until next halloween. :)

One of the other things we will need to work on are the audio levels, the different segments were all over the place.

Both Bob and I are trying different equipment and different software. This was the first time I have done an interview on the podcast and thought it went well.

It will continue to get better as we go on. :)

Thanks for listening!

Welcome to another edition of the SatelliteGuys.us Podcast! In this weeks special Halloween episode Bob has a special guest visit for some spooky fun. Plus, Scott joins us with a special exclusive interview with Del Jose the CEO of Skyvision, and much more.

Happy Halloween!

What happened to the show for us dialup folks??

I couldn't understand or hear Satan eaither. Hopefully we won't see him again until next halloween. :)

One of the other things we will need to work on are the audio levels, the different segments were all over the place.

Both Bob and I are trying different equipment and different software. This was the first time I have done an interview on the podcast and thought it went well.

It will continue to get better as we go on. :)

Thanks for listening!

The issue with the audio levels is garage band. Im having issues when it exports the audio. I really like filters in garage band but the audio levels are all over the place. I wouldnt mind using audiocity if it wasnt so buggy as with Audiocity the sound levels were great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)