Volume Two, Show Seven

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
As the podcasting studio dries out, we are aware of the quality issues with this week’s podcast. Unfortunately at time of recording we were unaware of the issue. We are diligently working on getting the fish out of Goaliebob’s Mic and increasing the pipeline between Scott in Connecticut and Bob in Chicago, so the fishes can return to the ocean and out of Goaliebob’s Mic forgood! Thanks for listening and we are addressing the issues as we wish Nemo well, on his way to the EAC (East Australian Current Dude!). In the meantime, this week’s podcast we clear the air on the new TurboHD packages from Dish Network. Scott dances to some ABBA, and we talk Directv. We will see you real soon and don’t forget to vote for us over at podcast alley.

Dial up users click here (Real Audio)

Attachments

• satguys071308.mp3
    6.9 MB · Views: 692
For some reason the Audio is breaking up sporadically? I usually have no problems, but right now I'm having occasional problems understanding some broken words between the two of you. But, I still appreciate your efforts and hard work. Thanks Bob and Scott..!

The problem is we use Skype and this week my Mac updated its version of Skype and when it did that it broke my recorder program for Skype.

Normally after we are done with a show I send Bob my recording and mixes it together with his recording thus no Skype audio drop outs and better audio. :)

The problem is we use Skype and this week my Mac updated its version of Skype and when it did that it broke my recorder program for Skype.

Normally after we are done with a show I send Bob my recording and mixes it together with his recording thus no Skype audio drop outs and better audio. :)

That was one of many issues... I have identifyed what was causing the static and remind me to never buy a Gateway for podcasting again.. The static is being introduced by the audio input jacks on the gateway and I cant figure out how to remove it. I do have a usb mic backup just in case for something like this so next weeks should be ALOT better. Also, with the Skype update, it was suppost to dramatically increase the quality and reliablity of a skype call. That didnt happen as skype said. When were on were on, but this show seemed that everything was off quality wise.

Also, Im happy to report that my internet is being upgraded from 6down 768up to 16down 2megs up. So this should kill alot of stuff too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)