Volume Three, Show Two

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Happy Holidays from the Satelliteguys.us Podcast. On this week’s show we discuss retransmission distribution agreements between dish and various retransmission rates. We also learn of witch local channel provider is requesting more money than CNN a major cable news channel. We continue the show with news of yearly price increases from both providers. Finally we close out the show with some satellite radio talk and the resigning of SiriusXM’s number two radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge’s new two year deal. We will see you real soon and don’t forget to vote for us at podcast alley!

Attachments

• satguys122208.mp3
    10 MB · Views: 967
As normal they are getting greedy, But they are going to have it back fire on them if they raise the rates to much but that is my opinion. That is why im left dish for ATT UVERSE witch has it's bad points but my rates have'nt increased either.

And if Charlie would not pay out so many law suits we would not have our rates raised to have them make money, but again that is my opinion.

Not this week, however with that said I am expecting some news from both companies by the end of the week, so then we will have a Podcast then which will be our last until CES. :D :D

listen i have a AT9 satellite dish would i b able to the 5 satellites they said that dish capable to pick with a fta box if so do i need a multi switch to get them or i dont need a switch one cable will give all without it

IS the AT9 satellite dish a ka/ku mean i can still used it for other ku sat incase i can't get 101 directv with it with a fta box

listen i have a AT9 satellite dish would i b able to the 5 satellites they said that dish capable to pick with a fta box if so do i need a multi switch to get them or i dont need a switch one cable will give all without it

IS the AT9 satellite dish a ka/ku mean i can still used it for other ku sat incase i can't get 101 directv with it with a fta box

you'd be better off posting you question over here my friend :

The DIRECTV Forum - SatelliteGuys.US

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts