Volume Two, Show Six

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to the Satelliteguys.us Podcast. This week we review the past six months. Then we move forward as Scott and Bob clear the air as well as talk about the recent crackdown on the voom postings in the Dish Network forum as well as flaming in the pit. We finally close the podcast out with some good news about Satellite guys. Remember to Vote for us at Podcast Alley and give us a call on the podcasting hotline. We will see you real soon!

Real Audio Users Click Here

Attachments

• 062208satguys.mp3
    13.6 MB · Views: 834
great pod cast! there were things that needed to be said and i'm glad it was said. i completely back up what scott said. Those were the reasons why i joined this forum and will continue to support it as long as these rules and guidelines are in place. thank you scott!

Great podcast, guys. I, for one, would be glad to see the end of (or a significant decrease in) the kinds of posts you guys were talking about. Honestly, that's the main reason I haven't been frequenting the main Dish forum as much lately.

Also, Scott, certain people over at another forum who think Dish Network "owns" you and this site obviously don't listen to the podcast or pay any real attention to what you say. You continue to give Dish hell for how they've handled certain things -- just as much as you praise them for when they do good things. If those folks would listen to this podcast, they'd know you're not in Dish's back pocket. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)