Voom and TitanTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

deArgila

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 2, 2004
Why doesn't TitanTV have the correct listings for the Voom exclusives?

Their program guide is so much more user-friendly than zap2it and all the other channels are there - just not the Voom exclusives.

Is this a Voom problem or a TitanTV problem?

deArgila, I had the same question and emailed them recently. I asked them why they didn't show the Voom exclusives when others (like zap2it) can. They apologized and explained that their content comes through a third party and they are currently negotiating to get the Voom info. I didn't get an expected date when it would be supported, however. Feel free to email them about it, they should know how badly we want it.

That being said, I love titantv and it would totally rock with all of the Voom listings! See ya

Yes, Voom is listed but if you look at the exclusive channels like Monsters HD it doesn't list the movies - it just says "monsters". TitanTV says that they are working on getting the movies listed on the Voom exclusive channels. That's what I'm waiting for.

electr0n said:
Yes, Voom is listed but if you look at the exclusive channels like Monsters HD it doesn't list the movies - it just says "monsters". TitanTV says that they are working on getting the movies listed on the Voom exclusive channels. That's what I'm waiting for.

Likewise, electrOn, that would be so :cool: cool!

Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)