Voom..Are you still happy it's gone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Never glad, Pulling VOOM..MonsterHd especially, Bummed me out. A contract and free Hd for a year (8 months used so far) make me bear it, though.

I doubt there are many that is glad it is gone.

I've noticed there a lot of trolls for sport on this board. Don't be fooled.

Not a troll. I am actually glad they are gone. It for me was a waste of $10. After the first month or two I found them to be way to repetitive and lacking in much content that interested me. I was a fan of Monsters but even when they were not showing only two movies a day the content was very repetitive.
On top of it, it looks like they were using a good portion of the money paid to them for programing for other things. Basically screwing Dish and the customer who pays for premium programing.

I found that I could only watch the 2006 Starcraft World Tourney about half a dozen times before growing tired of it.

Who sucks? Are you Voom?

Haha I hope Voom goes bankrupt so you'll never get to watch it ever again no matter what the service.

And the way things are going, it looks like I'll get my wish. :)

My viewing habits have changed a lot since Voom was removed. The only channel I'm excited about is MGM. The others either have less HD or programming that doesn't interest me. E* hd isn't worth the cost to me at this point.

I miss them very much, but mostly MonstersHD I would watch it all the time. Charlie took away my favorite channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.