Voom Billing Strikes Again!

ram1220

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Allen, Texas
I just found out that Voom tried to charge my Master Card 3 times in September for service. This is after they charged my Visa card 5 times in July and I complained to Wilt. I canceled that card and finally gave Voom my MC because I float the balance each month and only leave $100 available for Voom. Let me say this is not a deblt card. It is a credit card. Voom charged me $96.77 for service on Sept 20 which is my normal charge. They tried to charge me a second time on Sept 20 for $96.77 which was declined. Thank God I saw this coming and only allow them $100. Then the morons tried again on Sept 22 to charge me $96.77 and that too was declined. Friggin idiots.
So this is the absolute last straw for me. I am out of here. I have been thinking of canceling due to all the repeated programing, STB lockups since V6.20 and poor PQ. I'm just sick of it. And now this attempt again to get a free loan from me. No more. I'm out!
I am upping my Netflix membership and I'm going to get an HD box for OTA stations. I will save the $100 per month that I have been paying to these morons. And when DirecTV finally gets their act together I will go back to them for HD. Good luck to you all but I have had enough.

Bob

The monkey in charge of their PG must also be in charge of their billing dept.
Mr. Voom really needs to have a long talk w/him. It's costing him dearly.
He must not have been monitoring this forum for the last YEAR.

I am wondering why they have never tried to charge me more than once per month. Generally, I am a nice guy. Could this be a reason? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts