Voom.com Schedule Only though 7/19...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FitzAusTex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2007
Austin, TX
Is it unusual that the schedule for the 15 Voom channels on Voom.com only goes out through July 19th? I thought I recalled that the schedule could normally be viewed for the entire month.

People have been talking about Cablevision possibly dropping Voom since no one knows if the contract has been offically extended beyond 6/30, so I just find this curious, unless its normal.

Perhaps this is normal and additional days schedules will be available in a few days, perhaps Voom is in the process of significantly altering their programming scheduling, or perhaps they wont be broadcasting after July 19th.

I dont know anything, just wondering...

VOOM: Schedule (select a channel from the dropdown in the upper left, and then select a date in the further dropdown)

As far as I'm aware, the only previous place to see the schedule was on Dish's site and that the schedule on voom.com is relatively new. That's probably a big factor as to why it only goes out a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)