VOOM CSR Are Unaware Of What Has Transpired; No Need To Call 800-GET-VOOM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bradley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
No Longer Relative

This post pertained to information provided March 1, 2005 at 1900.

It is no longer relative.

bradley said:
I spoke to a VOOM CSR a few minutes ago. I read the two press releases (Yahoo) to him. He knew nothing of what had transpired and was immediately going to inform his supervisor.

As you may or may not be aware, VOOM CSRs (customer service representatives) are contract employees; they are NOT VOOM or Cablevision employees.

CSRs are unable to discuss any of today's events because they have not been informed.
just spoke with a CSR today, he knows of all the talk, and is saying rumors are going on all over the place. They have been told business as usual, and installs are still going on

I just did the same thing. The CRS said he had taking calls all morning and as far as he knows, VOOM is launching new channels, still taking new install orders, conducting business as always. He said that the CRS's will told first if they weren't going to have jobs and they haven't a word.

Hrm...today is my day off....Can't wait to go to work tommorow and find out whats going on...strange that I probably will know more then my co-workers, just from this forum, lol.

VoomMR said:
Hrm...today is my day off....Can't wait to go to work tommorow and find out whats going on...strange that I probably will know more then my co-workers, just from this forum, lol.
Goodluck to you and best of luck. I hope Voom surives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts