voom customer service bites. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE SOON!

iceshark

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Pro
May 10, 2004
533
0
Pacific Northwest
WHy yes they are a bunch of fools at CS. I also had problems with billing. THe csr last month was very helpful and said they would switch my autopay to new CC and I gave her the new account number. And she would give me a months credit. Well I did seem to get the credit. But this month I was checking account at voom website and they said card declined. WELL HE** YEA it was declined! that was the old card on a closed account!! not the new one I gave.
I too am so sick of calling. I am going to wait until they turn me off or call me and then I am going to give them an earful and they better give me more free for my putting up with incompetence!
 
D

dragonldy_mom

Guest
[VOOM] Re: voom customer service bites. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE SOON!

An unapplied credit would have been made the day you looked at it.
It should show detail the next business day.

--- In VOOM@yahoogroups.com, Technut <Technut.198nta@n...> wrote:
>
> I was looking at my bill.
> Total current monthly charges: $125.48
> Total of all statements $0.00
> Of which paid automatically $0.00
> Remaining balance $0.00
> Unapplied $43.15
>
> is unapplied a credit or a mysterous charge?]
>
>
>
>
> 'my VOOM setup' (http://tinyurl.com/2ft3e)
> 'Free San Antonio Wifi Hotspot !' (http://tinyurl.com/3cywf)
>
> thanks 'MR.C' (cranjoford@y...)
>
>
> --
> Technut




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/EyMolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VOOM/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
VOOM-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Technut

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 30, 2004
338
0
San Antonio, Texas, USA
my billing statement changed again.

Summary
Total current monthly charges: $125.48
Total of all statements ($43.15)
Of which paid automatically ($43.15)
Remaining balance $0.00
Unapplied $0.00
Statement Date: Jun 19, 2004
Bill Provided As: Paper Bill
Payment Method: MASTERCARD

so will my CC be charged only $43.15 this month?
 
D

dragonldy_mom

Guest
[VOOM] Re: voom customer service bites. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE SOON!

You are reading the information correctly. So your unapplied credit
was us sending a charge to the card.

--- In VOOM@yahoogroups.com, Technut <Technut.198p7c@n...> wrote:
>
> my billing statement changed again.
>
> Summary
> Total current monthly charges: $125.48
> Total of all statements ($43.15)
> Of which paid automatically ($43.15)
> Remaining balance $0.00
> Unapplied $0.00
> Statement Date: Jun 19, 2004
> Bill Provided As: Paper Bill
> Payment Method: MASTERCARD
>
> so will my CC be charged only $43.15 this month?
>
>
> --
> Technut




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/EyMolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VOOM/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
VOOM-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

andrzej

Board Certified User
Supporting Founder
Feb 18, 2004
690
0
Boston subs
1080iBeVuMin said:
Geesh! After reading this one, and about the guy who just got billed $1000, I think I will go check my Voom account right now.
And? What did you see? I checked mine, and it looked unchanged.
 

1080iBeVuMin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 29, 2004
915
0
Santa Rosa, CA
andrzej said:
And? What did you see? I checked mine, and it looked unchanged.
Mine is okay, too.

I bet the problems are mainly with new customers who joined during the big rush when everything went nuts, phone lines jammed, CSRs were swamped, equipment depleted.

Fortunately I was installed and setup in the system before the big rush, so I think (hope) I am okay. But I will check my account periodically anyway.
 

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
4,298
0
Salem, OR
I just checked my Voom bill online and I'm being charged $19.00 for my 2nd stb: $14.00 for the box and the $5 second stb fee.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts

Top