Voom F***ed up PG Strikes Again

squicken

Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2004
Terminator is supposed to be on channel 103 right now, but nope. You figure between all the millionaires at Voom this could be corrected.

Wow, it just occurred to me that I no longer use the PG! Because of the numerous errors and subsequent disappointments, I have been conditioned to sit down and start flippin' through the flippin' channels. Also, I just remembered I wanted to watch Terminator this afternoon, but subconsciously decided wash the dogs instead. :confused:

Movies missed this month due to erroneous PG:
- Terminator
- Hoosiers (twice)
- A Little Princess (twice)

Oh well. I hope they fix the PG soon...

riffjim4069 said:
Wow, it just occurred to me that I no longer use the PG! Because of the numerous errors and subsequent disappointments, I have been conditioned to sit down and start flippin' through the flippin' channels. Also, I just remembered I wanted to watch Terminator this afternoon, but subconsciously decided wash the dogs instead. :confused:

- Terminator
- Hoosiers (twice)

Is "Wash the Dogs" a very good movie?

Sean Mota said:
I am with you. How good is to have a dvr if you have the wrong program in the PG?
I didn't even think about that. :no I would hope Voom would have this fixed by winter, but . . .
riffjim4069 said:
- Terminator
- Hoosiers (twice)

It cost me Hoosiers once also, but was aired (contrary to the guide) the next day. Terminator is on AMC tonight at 9:00 in SD. Hopefully it'll be on tomorrow in HD on Voom.

Have they ever shown Amarcord? I saw it several times in the PG, but it was never on when I was trying to catch it...

Ilya,

I do not think it was ever shown.

Vicki,

Don't know but this is no big issue to hold the DVR. I am sure that there are other complex issues. Again I just made the comment to make a point to fix it. Before DVR, I would think that they need to release the software update.

Sean Mota said:
Don't know but this is no big issue to hold the DVR. I am sure that there are other complex issues. Again I just made the comment to make a point to fix it. Before DVR, I would think that they need to release the software update.
Agreed, about the software, but do you think maybe someone is thinking...if you don't know what's on, why bother to record?
Vicki

The Terminator is ON Foo!! Only on Voom do they give you 15 different kinds of Terminators, you got Sandinistas style terminator, Marlon brando in a car being chased Terminators, you even got old guys playing doctors as Terminators.. WHAT more can Voom do for you?!

I think Terminator is on MonstersHD today at noon....at least thats what my PG is saying.

vinnyv07 said:
I think Terminator is on MonstersHD today at noon....at least thats what my PG is saying.
Yes, it was on. And should be repeated at 7pm.

Hrmm...according to the PG, Cheap Trick is supposed to be on Rave right now. Looks like the Michael MacDonald concert instead!! :mad:

The 9am showing of Jersey Girl sure looks an awful lot like Hannah And Her Sisters. What the hell is the matter with Voom? Morons!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)