Voom F***ed up PG Strikes Again

Today the same problem still goes on. Is VOOM ever going to fix this? I call them and they keep telling me it's my STB which is a load of crap and they know it. It's a programing issue from the start. I do have a question though. Do movie channel play their movies from special DVDs on a huge computer or something? I've always wanted to know how they play their movies

For the last 2 days I am getting "NO INFO" on every channel in the PG, despite 2 reboots in 2 days. :confused:

A reboot usually fixes this. But not this time! :no

Fortunately, zap2it is still working, but who knows how accurate? :rolleyes:

1080iBeVuMin said:
For the last 2 days I am getting "NO INFO" on every channel in the PG, despite 2 reboots in 2 days. :confused:

A reboot usually fixes this. But not this time! :no

Fortunately, zap2it is still working, but who knows how accurate? :rolleyes:
Try unplugging/re-plugging the A/C cord, as oppose to a front button reset. Some people have report differences. Also, after the reset don't touch any remote control buttons for a long period of time.

So unplugging has no effect on the messed up guide? Said I would try this simplest of solutions the other day so here we go.

MNHTUG said:
So unplugging has no effect on the messed up guide? Said I would try this simplest of solutions the other day so here we go.
I'm pretty sure even on Voom's website when loading the program guide the information is wrong, so I don't think it matters

Monday night all of my HDNET Bikini Destination, Hotlines and Get Out! recordings were hosed due to the time shift, they were off by 15 minutes! I opted to watch MNF and record the other stuff, bad idea. Oh Well, I was able to watch it live later that night.

Normally if HDNET gets behind in the schedule due to a game running long, they will cut the number of commercials to catch up quickly to the correct time, but in this instance they were AHEAD by 15 minutes.

DarrellP said:
Monday night all of my HDNET Bikini Destination, Hotlines and Get Out! recordings were hosed due to the time shift, they were off by 15 minutes! I opted to watch MNF and record the other stuff, bad idea. Oh Well, I was able to watch it live later that night.

Normally if HDNET gets behind in the schedule due to a game running long, they will cut the number of commercials to catch up quickly to the correct time, but in this instance they were AHEAD by 15 minutes.
Same, Same...unfortunantly my 921 took a software download so I missed Mnf also...probably one of the best games. I guess the V* pg virus is spreading...:)