VOOM forum home page complaint...

1080iBeVuMin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Santa Rosa, CA
The new VOOM forum home page is great. BUT... it is missing a "New VOOM Posts" link! I have to click on any VOOM forum, then click on "New VOOM Posts" under the "New Posts" menu. Can we have a link for "New VOOM Posts" somewhere right on the VOOM forum home page??

[Or is it already there and I missed it?] :eek:

Scott fixed it. The New VOOM Posts link is now on the left right under "Our VOOM Forums".

Thanks Scott

No problem. :)

The homepage was changed so that you can see the latest Hot News without having to scroll down to see it.

By removing the navigation bar just from the VOOM Homepage it allowed us to move the news up higher making it easier for you to see breaking VOOM news stories.

I can't take credit for the idea though, Ilya and Sean brainstormed on the idea. :D

We are still experimenting with the Home Page. Trying to make it more useful and convenient. Trying different things. Some of them work, some don't. You'll see more changes in the near future. Please feel free to post your comments and suggestions!

My only comment is there is something to be said for keeping the look and feel as similar as possible from page to page. But I am sure you considered that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)