VOOM Goes BOOM - update Dish Drops all 15 VOOM Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
that's already been established, hemi...however the courtcase, the fate of the content, and E*s relationship with rainbow media is what was being discussed before the rude, hate-mongering interuptions. interesting topics to say the least. shame we are apparently 'forbidden' to discuss them...

that's already been established, hemi...however the courtcase, the fate of the content, and E*s relationship with rainbow media is what was being discussed before the rude, hate-mongering interuptions. interesting topics to say the least. shame we are apparently 'forbidden' to discuss them...

I have been discussing all of the above. You just don't like what I have to say. God forbid someone doesn't agree with the almighty Vampz26.

I was watching the Giants - Eagles game earlier and a commercial came up on WNYW 5 NYC for Cablevision. If anyone has this recorded, I think it was in the 3rd Q.

If you look carefully at the tags with different channels on the guys shirt, RaveHD was one of them.

Who knows? Can some channels remain? I guess without the Voom tag.

PS.. Too bad for the Giants.

What they gonna do

Now that Voom is about to be history (1-15-09 Rainbow replaces them with other HD channels) sure would like to know how they are going to redistribute the content? Are we going to see Rainbow coming up with a whole new set of channels to distribute. Sure would like to see Rave show up again under a different name somewhere. It would be able to compete w/ MHD ,Palladia,& VH1. Sounds like reorganization time to me for Rainbow media. Rave and Monsters are about the only ones that would have much of a chance as stand alones. The other Voom channels would have to be redone to be worth marketing. Combining say the treasure, gallery, & fashion would work fairly well.

Last edited:
And Voom is going to lose. :p

I would love for them to create like 3-5 new channels and use the content that would be great.

What did I prove? That is a simple persons way to try to win an argument. Explain what I proved.

Everything. :rolleyes:

(including the fact that you've already lost the argument a long time ago, and have been resorting to fallacy and trashtalk in every post since...)

(including the fact that you've already lost the argument a long time ago, and have been resorting to fallacy and trashtalk in every post since...)

and humor! Dont forget HUMOR!!!!!!:p

I am sorry Vampz, that post with the bombs dropping was funny. To me anyway

Just as I figured. You can't name anything so you say everything. The argument of a simple minded person or a 5 year old.

Just as I figured. You can't name anything so you say everything. The argument of a simple minded person or a 5 year old.

I did name it, 'everything' suits quite well! ...your last six posts at the least were a tribute to your own insolence, your hate-mongering, your thread trolling, and your own refusal to accept your own exposure here...thats the issue. Thats your simple minded argument of a five year old mentality...the one you refuse to accept...

No...let me correct that...five year olds are at least willing to learn. Now...are you going to let this conversation continue peacefully or are you going to continue to troll in an effort to disrupt?

Mirror mirror

Maybe you should be looking in the mirror. You are the one that seems to like to make statements as they are the only way to look at things. In most of your statements it seems that you like to stir the pot just for the fun of it. Some of the things you say are true but you are not the see all that you would like to think you are. If you were to cut back on the attitude then you would have fewer people wanting you to take a long walk down a short pier. Tone down rhetoric.

Guys take this elsewhere.
This is way off topic now.
Getting updates on the bickering in my email box is old.

We're down to discussing the Voom/Echostar court case now. That's why I'm subscribed to this thread. As well Voom continues Internationally so the hope that some content comes back to US markets is still there. Let's stay on topic. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts