VOOM HD & RUSH HD

rafski

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 7, 2005
Now that the old multichannel Voom channels are combined into one international VOOM HD channel plus the RUSH HD channel will we be seeing these two channels coming to Dish. I recall Dish was willing to show 5 of the original 15 channels before they dropped them altogether.

I would like to have the VOOM HD with all the programming on one channel!

Now that the old multichannel Voom channels are combined into one international VOOM HD channel plus the RUSH HD channel will we be seeing these two channels coming to Dish. I recall Dish was willing to show 5 of the original 15 channels before they dropped them altogether.

I would like to have the VOOM HD with all the programming on one channel!
If VOOM doesn't get the billion dollars they are seeking from Dish Network for breaking their affiliation agreement then you won't see VOOM HD on Dish Network. If VOOM wins their lawsuit against E* you won't see VOOM HD on Dish Network. VOOM HD will most likely never be on Dish Network.

If VOOM doesn't get the billion dollars they are seeking from Dish Network for breaking their affiliation agreement then you won't see VOOM HD on Dish Network. If VOOM wins their lawsuit against E* you won't see VOOM HD on Dish Network. VOOM HD will most likely never be on Dish Network.

A third possibility, VOOM agrees to drop the lawsuit if Dish agrees to carry the two channels.

A third possibility, VOOM agrees to drop the lawsuit if Dish agrees to carry the two channels.
Anything is possible but I don't see it happening. VOOM is out for blood (a billion dollars worth) and the possibility of Dish Network picking up the VOOM channels is almost nil. In fact, it's more likely the French President will erect a monument hororing Adolf Hitler in downtown Paris than it is VOOM coming to E*. :eek:

Anything is possible but I don't see it happening. VOOM is out for blood (a billion dollars worth) and the possibility of Dish Network picking up the VOOM channels is almost nil. In fact, it's more likely the French President will erect a monument hororing Adolf Hitler in downtown Paris than it is VOOM coming to E*. :eek:

With the French, that is possible. Will they have to surrender all over again?

Black Screen and Sound Issues VIP222

Clubdish WITHOUT Contract?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)