Voom is simply the best!!

cmslick3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
Chicago area
Since I signed up with Voom I have been extremely pleased with the picture, programming, and overall value of the service.. My other HD options would have cost me way more. So I am 110% satisified.

Then the snow started here in Chicago.... Even with the slightest snow I would loose all satellite channels, and OTA was iffy at best. So I placed a service call to Voom and requested to be evaluated for larger dish and off air antenna. The CSR couldn't promise me anything, I was less than hopeful.

It took 3 seperate dates to finally get work done, thanks to Installs Inc, I found out through my local installers that they have been overbooking them like mad recently. So finally I have a larger dish, and a great off air antenna and no loss of signal in the blowing snow here in Chicagoland.

I just wanted to thank Voom and Adant Wireless for their work and dedication to doing the right thing. I have noticed recently a lot of bashing going on and I for one see no reason for it.

Oh hey a couple more things I have been thinking about lately..

Do you think Voom should try advertising their service to SD customers?? All the outputs work at the same time, so nothing to stop them from seeing HD programming in SD until they upgrade to an HDTV. I think this may help to get the HD transition rolling faster, since the FCC is too whimpy to push it.

Second, I want some Voom stickers to put on my truck.. I will gladly advertise for them for free!!!

Just my $0.02

cmslick3 said:
Do you think Voom should try advertising their service to SD customers??

I would if I was Voom. I had cable before I switched over to Voom, I can say that Voom's SD is better than my local cable company. Direct TV is advertising their SD on TV. So Voom needs to do the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)