Voom Issues, would like to hear what others think

monetteboy...
I think I read right here on this forum that if you order all your receivers BEFORE your install that they would all be free (leased for $9.50 each plus $5.00 for each for programming in addition to your package selection) and that if you wanted an additional receiver AFTER your install it would be $199

You haven't had your install yet but they might have it wrong in their system (they do have accounting software problems right now...)
I would call again and state this...good luck!

Thanks for all the feedback. I called today and spoke with someone helpful. He called installers inc and they called the installer. I guess there was a mixup with Voom, Installers Inc, and the installer. Seems the installer was waiting on the equipment before making the appointment. Voom said they didn't work that way. Voom CSR put me on hold and called Installers Inc, then came back and said the actual installer was going to call me today. Even though I gave them three numbers including my cell I still didn't hear anything. I asked the CSR if he had the actual installers info and he said he did not.

Can't say I am surprised. If they would just let you buy the equipment yourself I would have been up and running by now ;-).

Also if other people are hearing this story about the DVR then the CSR's are having to hear this somewhere. If its not true then Voom mgt needs to get their sales force on the same page.

truqui said:
monetteboy...
I think I read right here on this forum that if you order all your receivers BEFORE your install that they would all be free (leased for $9.50 each plus $5.00 for each for programming in addition to your package selection) and that if you wanted an additional receiver AFTER your install it would be $199

You haven't had your install yet but they might have it wrong in their system (they do have accounting software problems right now...)
I would call again and state this...good luck!

I think they have everything right in that regard. I was planning on adding a third and maybe fourth receiver as I bought new TV's. When I called and signed up the sales person said this would be no problem. When I talked with another CSR they informed me of the 199.99 charge.

The local installer called this morning, said they would have the equip by friday. Install is set to monday morning.

I can't wait !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts