Voom lies!!! - Hidden free customer support

A

andrzej

Board Certified User
Supporting Founder
Feb 18, 2004
Boston subs
Well, when I signed up nobody told me that my petty problems with some channels will be taken care of (free of charge) by Joe Harkins and Wilt Hildenbrand. They lied! Wilt has been replaying to each of my whining emails and the problems got very quickly resolved by Joe to my complete satisfaction. I like Voom and stuff, but I can't stand that they initially lied to me, and I shall cancel.
I guess I just couldn't resist. :D

E

eschu97611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 4, 2004
L.A. CA
andrzej said:
Well, when I signed up nobody told me that my petty problems with some channels will be taken care of (free of charge) by Joe Harkins and Wilt Hildenbrand. They lied! Wilt has been replaying to each of my whining emails and the problems got very quickly resolved by Joe to my complete satisfaction. I like Voom and stuff, but I can't stand that they initially lied to me, and I shall cancel.
Pq issues far from petty!LMAO

C

cameron119

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2004
andrzej said:

You forum pimp! I've had the exact same experience! Those jerks just keep replying, insisting that all my issues are handled. This customer service garbage gets old in a hurry.

The Stone Man

The Stone Man

Centennial, Colorado
Supporting Founder
Feb 15, 2004
Centennial, Colorado
I wonder if he has to give back the whine-guard antenna. Obviously, it was defective.