Voom - Listen to me KUNG FU HD Up and running and I love you (more)

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Seriously the only thing that was fogging up the goggles regarding the DVR so to speak, was Kung FU HD. It was on, then it was off, now it's weekends only, I just got a good friend of mine in Kansas to drop ComCast and he's signing up for Voom (install next Friday it seems) because of Kung FU HD... but I had to tell him it's only weekends right now..

You guys got the deal with Miramax, come on spill out the Gordon Liu flicks, and some Bruce Lee, I've already watched the Jackie Chan flick, and the 2 Jet Li flicks you've shown like twice, I don't mind show it again, but show it 24/7 its destined to be as loved as MonstersHD I tell ya! :yes

Dang it, Dvlos. Your thread title had me scrambling for the remote to check out the PG. I fully expected to find the CINEMA 10 rebadged as KUNG FU, GUY HD, and all those other channels they were supposed to switch to. Verrrrrrry disappointing. :(

There is a good reason why VOOM has not officially rename it the channel to KunFu HD yet. They still don't have enough content. When they do, I'll expect the announcement.

:( They could at least rename the ones that are working like 101, Docs HD, then spray COMING SOON KUNG FU HD ON VOOM PREVIEW SHOWINGS ON THE WEEKENDS.

Actually, I'm glad that they haven't rename it yet. Look what happened when they announced Equator-HD last summer. Everybody was dissapointed to find out that Equator only had 3 programs. IMO, now is when Equator-HD has enough content to be called a "channel". Perhaps, they've learned from that.

Walter L. said:
IMO, now is when Equator-HD has enough content to be called a "channel".
Now if they would only film in areas of the country where there are'nt any of those pesky Skeeters. :D

Check out BravoHD today, The Bruce Lee Story is on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)