kung fu

carlosg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 24, 2004
:cool: what is up cant show the right flicks the ones they do show look baaad keep up the bad work voom

carlosg said:
:cool: what is up cant show the right flicks the ones they do show look baaad keep up the bad work voom
I sent an email to Voom about the Guide being screwed up, here's their lame response: :(

Thank you for contacting VOOM,

I certainly apologize for any inconvenience. We are actively working to improve our program guide. Right now, if a program starts at a time that is not on the hour or half hour, the time in the program guide is sometimes inconsistent with the program's actual time. While I do not have any information as of when we may make these adjustments, I can recommend you visit our web site and sign up for email updates. That way you will be contacted with the latest VOOM developments, as they become available. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you for contacting VOOM,

Micheal Dildo,
HEAD CSR

Notice they don't even mention the program's being wrong, just the times.
:mad:

Darrell,
The last time I send an email to VOOM, at the end of their response they said:

"We hope we have resolved your issue. If not, please respond to this
email and we will continue to work with you to your satisfaction."

Maybe if you reply to the message, it will get to a real person to respond.

Walter, I did reply to them and I reminded them that it was NOT a time issue, but a WRONG PROGRAM issue. Patiently waiting another bogus response.

DarrellP said:
Walter, I did reply to them and I reminded them that it was NOT a time issue, but a WRONG PROGRAM issue. Patiently waiting another bogus response.
If it taking time, then it is good sign. I'm guessing that they send the automated response 1st and only when you reply they may get a real person to answer, but I may be wrong. I'm interested to see when/if you get a response.

Kung Fu is really, really shaky, I turned on the channel this morning and it was some old war (?) movie with a bunch of guys walking around in a bar, it was like in the 60's for a second there I thought I had classics or epics on.. NOPE it was 106 supposed to be showing Twin Dragons.

I've caught a few movies on 106 and watched them all the way through, the PG is all kinds of wrong on this channel though, and of course there is no HOOPLA as there should be for this, or their new channel lineup.

I guess they haven't got it all right yet anyway. However with this big advertising push I would THINK, that they eventually rename the channels from 104 .. to DocsHD, and 106 to FU-HD as planned.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
VOOM told me they are aware of this and are trying to fix it...LMAO RRRRRRRRRRRRRight
Right after they get rid of the skeeter noise on Equator and Gallery. :rolleyes: :neener

I don't know about you guys, but last week I noticed the problems you all mentioned regarding 106 playing the wrong movies. The other day 106 was completely removed from my PG, and now it's back and seems to have the correct programming. Looks like they fixed it on my tv anyway. :confused:

Nah it's still not fixed. I just had Voom installed yesterday and I didn't see any kung-fu movies played. Best of the Best 3 was supposed to be playing but it was some old movie set in the early 1900's in England...lol The Voom CSR gave me the standard yeah we've been having problems but we are working on it spill. No if I can get my rcvr to quit locking up I'd be ok.

shifteev6 said:
Nah it's still not fixed. I just had Voom installed yesterday and I didn't see any kung-fu movies played. Best of the Best 3 was supposed to be playing but it was some old movie set in the early 1900's in England...lol The Voom CSR gave me the standard yeah we've been having problems but we are working on it spill. No if I can get my rcvr to quit locking up I'd be ok.

What version software you have?

Sean Mota said:
What version software you have?
Not at home to check but neither rcvr locks up any longer and I was watching tv and flipping channels all weekend. Guess that last soft reset helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)