Voom MonstersHD possibly back to 1920x1080i, See Inside!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just saw a trailer for King Kong on MonstersHD that knocked my socks off. I had a friend over and he was like WOW! I was like WOW! Whatever Dish is doing it really looks great today. I'm watching HDNET now and it looks good too. But that King Kong trailer almost knocked me over. The Road Warrior looked very good also.

I'm sure if they started downrezzing the HD net channels people would have a freaking heart attack. I think Dish knows better than that. Mark C. would probably put a pipe bomb in Charlie's mail box!!!

cabledave said:
Name calling? I see that you edited your post. You missed this while you were at it.
Geez...

No, I was adding it....so I did not miss it.

Gary Murrell said:
no problem Scott, I have got my piece out

Sure did.....look at the topic - back to 1920x1080i, LOL!

I guess you can ruin people's lives - like Garys - by pointing out when they a totally wrong!!!!

Last edited:
and I guess you can't read, see my title says possibly, understand ??

definition of Possible from Webster's:

1)Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.
2)Of uncertain likelihood.

get a clue you "Movie Downloading" stud ;)

-Gary

Gary Murrell said:
and I guess you can't read, see my title says possibly, understand ??
definition of Possible from Webster's:
1)Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.
2)Of uncertain likelihood.
get a clue you "Movie Downloading" stud ;)
-Gary
Considering that you have made that statement over and over, you might want to back it up.
Many say that you distribute most of the movies on the Internet too - so tell me where to get them.

BTW, you've used the ignore comment 5 times now on various threads. The mods have told you where it is. Another fallacy you love to use when you get proven wrong and can't tell the difference in 1280x1080i and 1920x1080i.

whoever is claiming that about me is 100% incorrect, I wouldn't be caught dead downloading or distrubuting movies, you know that already, because I would be in your circles if not, you don't have that on me and I can gurantee that pal, those activities are not something I partake in
see normal people don't trash folks for doing something that they do themselves, or as sometimes said as "the pot calling the kettle black"

I have many a proof of you downloading and your claims of 4000 HD movies ;)

and even on the other hand attacking other members for downloading of movies, you are a real peace of work as you must have 2 different personalities

best I see is that I asked about the ignore function once, I know where it is at on the AVS Forum so I have never had to ask there

You are the God of proof
search my threads here and on any forum you like and see if I asked more than once where the ignore function is

Mods I am not going off topic anymore nor wasting time on this POS

-Gary

Last edited:
Gary Murrell said:
whoever is claiming that about me is 100% incorrect, I wouldn't be caught dead downloading or distrubuting movies, you know that already, because I would be in your circles if not, you don't have that on me and I can gurantee that pal, those activities are not something I partake in
see normal people don't trash folks for doing something that they do themselves, or as sometimes said as "the pot calling the kettle black"
I have many a proof of you downloading and your claims of 4000 HD movies ;)
and even on the other hand attacking other members for downloading of movies, you are a real peace of work as you must have 2 different personalities
best I see is that I asked about the ignore function once, I know where it is at on the AVS Forum so I have never had to ask there
You are the God of proof
search my threads here and on any forum you like and see if I asked more than once where the ignore function is
Mods I am not going off topic anymore nor wasting time on this POS
-Gary

Interesting - considering if you had done your homework you would find that I subscribe to every service virtually 3x.

I don't need to download anything that you end up putting on the net. I am sure my own equipment is better than what you can supply on the net.

Only a moron such as yourself couldn't count.

Over 200 movies on Cinemax and HBO this month

Slightly under 100 on Showtime.

Around 78 on HDNET Movies and add in StarzHD to bring it up to 100

INHD, PPV, TMN, MC and up until last month Voom's Monster HD.

It's not hard to get over 500 a month legitimately for which my boxes are fully legal subscriptions.

So I don't need the movies you upload on the net - sorry.

And thus who is the pot calling the kettle black?

You really can't take it when you are wrong can you?

rdinkel said:
Moderator: How about closing this thread. It has gone too far down hill and the topic is no longer valid.

You will note I just said I had been laughing for 2 days and nothing more - and then Gary jumped in with the insults.

see:
HDTVFanAtic said:
Sorry, I've been too busy laughing for 2 days to get involved here.

and then Gary jumped in with the bathroom humor as he does when he is wrong to try to shift the attention from the fact he was wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts