Voom other Intl Programming

Cruiserman1

Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
New York
Hello,

Now that Cablevision here in the LI, NY market officially dumped VOom I have no reason to keep Cablevision. I hate Hollywood junk, and the other staions are deplorable..// so are there any recommendations on getting a sat dish to pick up VOOm and other Intl channles??

any info would be greatly appreciated..so I can call Cablevison and tell them to come pick up their SHXXXX boxes..

willy

Hello,

Now that Cablevision here in the LI, NY market officially dumped VOom I have no reason to keep Cablevision. I hate Hollywood junk, and the other staions are deplorable..// so are there any recommendations on getting a sat dish to pick up VOOm and other Intl channles??

any info would be greatly appreciated..so I can call Cablevison and tell them to come pick up their SHXXXX boxes..

willy

Im very sorry to see Voom die a third death.
Its too bad great programming cant make it.

Back to average-boring-tv.

Tell you the truth I really put most of the blame on Dish ( im a dish sub)
for drowning Voom.
Yes, sorry people im telling it like it is at least for me.
Voom haters need not reply.

Thanks for nothing Dish!

Hello,

willy

You can't get VOOM ANYWHERE they are dead.
As for the international channels I know that E* has a lot of them but I don't know which ones you are looking for. So you should post which ones you are looking for and then perhaps someone in this forum could tell you which sat provider has them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)