VOOM picture soft(er)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
GeneWildershair said:
yeah I have modes too that I use. each one is for a different component.
SonySony KV-36XBR800 36" FD Trinitron Wega™ XBR® HDTV-ready TV
Mine I thought had different modes for different inputs. However It does not appear too.
Whatever I set it to is what it is on all inputs the same.

Scubasoul said:
I would think you would see it on your 92" screen.

I kept my D* subscription to make such a comparison when I first got V* 2+ months ago. I just don't see it on the DLP projector with DVI.

Scubasoul said:
I'm really hoping that my new box (still waiting here) will fix those problems.
I know that Sean mentioned that his box had red push too, until he got a new one. So maybe there are some weired boxes out there, where red push is only part of the problem.

Actually, I think that DHDT looks softer (looks almost like the set is slightly out of focus, which is not the case), ShowtimeHD and HBOHD are ok.

Ok, now I do remember Sean stating that one of his older boxes did have the red push issue, so yeah maybe something's up with that box? I've been thru 2 boxes now, and they've been the same in terms of PQ, so I have not seen this red push. I know my tv had a red push issue that I fixed myself in the service menu,(long before getting VOOM) but reading how you already calibrated your set, that shouldn't be your problem. Hope you solve your problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)