Voom Program Guide shows wrong information for one of my local Independent stations

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnl107

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 29, 2004
Allentown, PA
Just as the title says, my Voom PG always shows the wrong schedule information for one of my local channels. The channel in question is channel 69 WFMZ (IND) Allentown, PA. They have 3 sub-channels. The first (WFMZ-DT) is their normal programming, the second (WFMZ-DT2) is a regional weather channel, and the third (WFMZ-DT3) is shown in HD and is HDNet programming. If I check the WFMZ website, their PG matches what is on my TV perfectly (http://www.wfmz.com/programs/), however the Voom PG for the HDNet feed is always completely wrong. The Voom schedules for the other two sub channels are right on, matching both the WFMZ PG and what I see on my TV. Do these errors on the third sub-channel (the one with the wrong Voom PG entries) have to do with the fact that it is an HDNet OTA feed? Is there anyway to correct this? Who would I contact, the station or Voom? Its not a huge problem, but it is annoying to tune in the channel when the Voom PG says College Basketball only to see the Mark Cuban Show. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts