Voom r.i.p. t-shirts on ebay

Waaaay too cheesy for my taste. If it lost the "You will never be forgotten RIP" crap and just had the voOm logo, I'd probably grab one.

Shouldn't we make our own? I mean Voom w/ SatGuys stuff?

Something like a Voom logo and some note like /you're gone and we'll miss you...'

and the other side 'but we stay here:" and a SatGuys logo...:D :yes

I bet Voom didn't give him permission to use the logo man what a fine if they find out who he is.

t

I still have my voom interactive cd-rom that they sent me in the mail. Probably will sell it on ebay....anybody want it?

phatbastard......

What was on the interactive cd anyway?? Were there any video samples or clips to preview content? I was thinking about selling my little Voom 18-inch dish on Ebay. "Have a piece of history today with this authentic Voom 18-inch dish." "Voom was the best HDTV satellite provider around before shutting down in May of 2005." "It has also been rumored that a movie may be made about the affair of Voom, especially the plot of the CEO son of Cablevision versus the chairman of the company." "So, have a piece of history as well as a possible movie memorabilia today." Sound like a nice way to advertise it?

That wasn't even a real screened t-shirt...the graphics were placed with a graphics program.

lilyarbie said:
What was on the interactive cd anyway?? Were there any video samples or clips to preview content? I was thinking about selling my little Voom 18-inch dish on Ebay. "Have a piece of history today with this authentic Voom 18-inch dish." "Voom was the best HDTV satellite provider around before shutting down in May of 2005." "It has also been rumored that a movie may be made about the affair of Voom, especially the plot of the CEO son of Cablevision versus the chairman of the company." "So, have a piece of history as well as a possible movie memorabilia today." Sound like a nice way to advertise it?

It was a very good interactive cd. Very good picture animation and then you could point and click on options etc to learn about HD technology in general, what voom could offer you that others couldnt and a whole variety of information of why the Voom experience is 'clearly' better then and other dbs provider... i have the cd-rom and the voom packaging that it came with which is like a cd cover and insert on the inside..

I have a 24" and 18" Voom dish in the garage. Buy one and I'll give you one of my old Voom statements! Buy a piece of history. Amaze your friends! PM me now!