-VOOM signs HD Boxing Deal with Don King Productions-

GeneWildershair said:
no need to exchange my equipment. I guess everyone here "complaining" should just do that, because the PQ is just "flawless", and we've just all got a "screw loose" when we say we see problems. It's folks like you that do not help matters when you attack, or make such ridiculous comments in reply to those who do have *legit* problems. Flawless PQ on Showtime HD west...lol... whatever. Did you get "flawless PQ" with the Britney concert too? Oh you probably wouldn't even know since you didn't even look to see what we were all complaining about now did you? Cuz if you had, you would have seen the problems. Oh and speaking of obsession... it seems that your the one obsessed...obsessed with attacking my every post!
Ah, Easter Sunday is almost here and look at us-what a world!!

I thought this thread was about pay per view boxing.

Gene I agree with all your picture quality observations. It has gotten worse. Those of us who see it should all complain or they will not do anything about it.

However this thread was about the boxing pay per view event, lets try to stay on topic. You have rightly posted in many other threads about picture quality. But, lets try to avoid disscussing it everywhere.

I personally think that this event is a test of the "order/charge" system for pay per view events. Hence the symbolic price. Earlier in the history of the company they tested delivery with the free fight. Seems like this one is a test of the next link in the chain "ordering and charging".

Back to the topic at hand, (which isnt predicting failure, customer loss, or PQ problems). I cant wait for the fight!! $1.00 for a PPV ROCKS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts