voom

You aren't going to find that information on this board.

So you can take your "is so wich way" and go that away. ;) :no

Sean, I like your response better than mine. How do you have any time to actually watch VOOM? You always seem to be on the forum.

No need to do that stuff...Voom gives you tons for the money. Well worth the service....so everyone should pay.

I missed the original post but from the responses I'm going to assume it was a question about hacking voom. The system Voom currently uses is digicipher 2 which is about 7 years old and has never been "hacked". Probably never will be. That should pretty much cover all there is to ask about voom and hacking.

tdillon said:
Sean, I like your response better than mine. How do you have any time to actually watch VOOM? You always seem to be on the forum.

Surprisingly, I do find time to watch. I can always find something to watch. I plan my evenings and weekends on what I like to watch and I do not do much channel surfing unless I am just curious as to how a particular program looks like.

For some repetitions are a curse, for me repetitions are a blessing because I can catch the program at a later time. Of course, my main interest is variety in programming. I am not concentrated into just sports or movies. I can watch anything from Animania to Moov. The one channel that I find very little interest is Auction but it is because I am not into collection. But I will need to look at this channel more carefully.

I do believe that in order to enjoy the most HD you need VAVAVOOM. I currently have VAVAVOOM + Playboy HD + Hnet and HDnet movies (from Dish). This is why I can only watch HD programs. My interest for non OTA channels is not there anymore even if the content is compelling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)