Voomers be Careful...Dish MAY COST MORE in the Long Run

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
bruce said:
.........if I remember right, the Voom STB did not pass the SD version of locals which is what D* offers..........
Then, as usual, you remember wrong sparky, Voom passed all digital locals but not analog. I assume you know the difference.:D But of course you never had Voom did you?

vurbano said:
Then, as usual, you remember wrong sparky, Voom passed all digital locals but not analog. I assume you know the difference.:D But of course you never had Voom did you?

But you said this

vurbano said:
Get your facts straight. D* offers OTA locals. get a life sparky

Which would be the analog versions....right?

The locals appear to be digital here. I see none of the typical analog problems in the picture. Looks like the typical reprocessed satelite SD channel. But didnt you say D* provides SD locals?
bruce said:
..... the SD version of locals which is what D* offers

larrystotler said:
vurbano - Slick sig. It had my system down pat with the correct IP address....
But my IP is 192.168.150.80 and the danasoft thing gives the IP of my residential gateway. At work this computer is 192.168.200.80 and the danasoft thing gives the IP of my company's gateway. Not accurate at all :D

JL

justalurker said:
But my IP is 192.168.150.80 and the danasoft thing gives the IP of my residential gateway. At work this computer is 192.168.200.80 and the danasoft thing gives the IP of my company's gateway. Not accurate at all :D

JL
I can make my IP 192.168.150.80 behind my router too. But don't try to ping me there. :D Your address on the internet isn't what you have on your PC, if you're behind a router. Kind of a security feature against hackers with tools like vurbano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)