voomllc.com alive too

socalpanman said:
Will it be PPV and in HD 5.1 dolby?

PPV? Nah, just live on HDNews. Like to see the sweat on Jimmy's forehead, thinking... will I have a job, will I not have a job, will I have a job, will I not have a job..... :D

shaun-ohio said:
looks like they both have the same content on them now, hmmmmmmmm. must be something going on
FYI: voomllc.com and newvoom.com are both single page sites with the only page being a frameset.

<html><head><title>voomllc.com</title></head>
<frameset>
<frame src="http://www.mcsqd.com/voom/" name="voomllc.com">
</frameset>
</html>​

The mcsqd.com webpage in the frameset has been set to reload voom.com (from the real voom.com site). Those new domains do not have the voom.com content on them, they simply redirect you in a covert way to the other site.

For a time the mcsqd.com site had a "Voom Still Delivers" single page with an order taking phone number, but the full site was never hosted by mcsqd.com, voomllc.com or any of the aliases.

voomhdllc.com was also registered this week but has not become a website. It is not registered to mcsqd or to Voom HD LLC.

JL

VOOMLLC.COM is back!!

I haven't been in the forum for a few days but the last time I was here VOOMLLC.COM was down. I just checked it and now it's back up. I haven't checked through all the postings since I was last here but I didn't see any threads about VOOMLLC.COM being back.

I think this is a pretty big development especially after the site went down because of pressure from the Cablevision board. Looks like there may have been some kind of agreement already if Chuck has decided to put the site up again. Has anybody heard why the site is back up?

Dan, the site has been up for a couple of days now. Don't read anything into it just yet. It has been discussed quite a bit in the threads but not as a separate thread unto itself. I can't remember just what threads were involved, but if you do a search you will probably find it. Thanks for posting.

Threads merged.

so much speculation !!!!! cant wait til tomorrow !!!!!! i dont know about anyone else but im tired of speculation and views and opinions !!!!! just want to know the real deal, even tho i may not like it!!!!

cidbozek said:
so much speculation !!!!! cant wait til tomorrow !!!!!! i dont know about anyone else but im tired of speculation and views and opinions !!!!! just want to know the real deal, even tho i may not like it!!!!

I'd rather live in denial than actually have Voom come to its demise.

But hey, if there's going to be some positive news then I'm all ears!

CDH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts