Vooms Commercial in HD before the Oscars

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
Now in the Voom commercial it say's over 30 channels in HD.

By the way, I would like to see more commercials in HD :)

I would prefer to see no commercials in HD. Ever. WTF wants more commercials?

How many times the commercial was played? I only saw it once. But I read that it was replayed but missed it.

vetboy44 said:
I would prefer to see no commercials in HD. Ever. WTF wants more commercials?

Commercials are beneficial to everyone. As much as you might not like them -- the broadcast companies do and they make broadcasting possible (dollarwise).

Bill

Yeah! ESPN and other commercial supported cable channels makes tons of money off comercials and then double dips, by charging the sat anad cable companies again(which we pay for). Who says the cable channels with commercials are FREE.

I didn't watch the whole oscar broadcast but I saw the add twice.

I also saw it earlier in the day, I thought it was on ESPN but that would be an unusual strategy -- advertising on a channel that isn't even included on Voom.

The commercial was part of the story..all the presenters and winners get a samsung DLP and VOOM..just think Charleze theron on this forum

rang1995 said:
The commercial was part of the story..all the presenters and winners get a samsung DLP and VOOM..just think Charleze theron on this forum

I am sure she will like the "Monsters" channel........

I was expecting to see one of those Don King's commercial that we see on Cinema 10. They are very funny. :) but I do not know if Don's personality will go well from a PR point of view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts