VOOM's Convenient Auto-pay Program

Dusty

Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
I don't know if this belongs in this forum or not, or if it's even important but I just received the following email from Voom. Doesn't seem like they are ready to close down at the end of the month to me.
---------------------------------------------------------
"We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for being a VOOM subscriber and to tell you about VOOM's convenient auto-pay program. When you take advantage of this service, your monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card. There are no checks to write, no stamps to buy, no remembering to put your bill in the mail, and no need to worry about your payment being late.

You will still receive a monthly statement in the mail, but it will show that you are part of our auto-pay program. Signing up for this service is free for all VOOM customers, and all you need to get started is a valid major credit card.

If you are ready to say, "Goodbye," to the hassle of sending your payment by check each month, please give us a call at 1-800-GET-VOOM to enroll in our convenient auto-pay program or set up a "My Voom" account at voom.com. As always, we thank you for choosing VOOM as your high definition satellite provider.

Sincerely,

VOOM Billing Department"

I pay them with my online bill pay. I would never allow anyone to "pull" from one of my accounts.

Lob

I pay with online payment also and the last two months I have gotten a call from voom about late payments even though they got the payment and cashed it. The guy from voom who called me said they have problems posting e-payments on time

I always use the auto payment with every service provider - I found it silly when somebody says "I'd never do that!"... woaaaow... such drama queens...

ANytime I had some problems with other providers (never with Voom!), I always got my money back after one call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)