Voom's Program Planner is a PIECE OF SH*T

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I'm glad I came home early tonight, now I will only miss the first 8 minutes of LOST, thank you very much you retarded Fricking software developers at VOOM!

The damned box would not change channels, I kept punching 2 to get to ABC and it only displayed the info. I even went to the Surf Bar to channel 2 and hit Enter and it would not change. Finally I got it to change to CBS then it would go to ABC.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DarrellP said:
I'm glad I came home early tonight, now I will only miss the first 8 minutes of LOST, thank you very much you retarded Fricking software developers at VOOM!

Maybe that's how Charlie over at E* is working to lower Voom's value for a possible future purchase. He talked them into using Eldon to program their receivers! :D

Terry

P. S.: For the uninitiated, Eldon is the company doing the E* 921. There is ample evidence to lead a number of expert software developers in the forums to conclude that the 921's programmers are essentially incompetent.

That lock-up happens to me too, DarrellP. Not really a lock-up, but where it only shows the info and will not change the channel. I wish I knew what causes that because a reboot is the only solution for me. We have to reboot every morning to be sure.

"I feel your pain."
clintonwalk.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)