VS/Golf now 2 seperate HD channels

grb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
Southern CA
Versus has been advertising that they now have HD full time which means that there will have to be a seperate Golf channel.

So far this hasn't happened on Dish. Anyone heard when Dish plans to do so?

versus/golf hd channels

does anyone know what Dish's plans are when Versus and Golf HD split? i haven't seen anything in threads to this point.

I'm all for more HD channels, but those two together was probably a better model than apart. There was rarely a time when one could overlap the other. Great, more SD Rockys on Versus. If it meant some HD variety, I'd take some splits of a whole bunch of channels that show very little HD anyway, just to get them on Dish.

It's not launching until the 8th, though DirecTV claims it starts tomorrow. We'll see, I guess.

Of course, I'm sure Charlie is fighting to get some special merged feed, like The N/Noggin.

I don't have AT250 anymore...do they still have that Nick GAS channel that supposedly doesn't exist anywhere else?

Of course, I'm sure Charlie is fighting to get some special merged feed, like The N/Noggin... do they still have that Nick GAS channel that supposedly doesn't exist anywhere else?
Unfortunately, yes it is still 12/12.

This is why I hate this board now.

EDIT- I appreciate the effort Scott and Bob put in for those who WANT to listen to it. I don't appreciate being told I HAVE to listen.

Right on!

It would be just as easy to give an answer as it is to direct you somewhere else to get it...

yes, we got it wednesday, although, we have no hd on either channel yet. personally, i appreciate the split. now, i won't have to worry about potentially losing hockey games on those nights when golf was airing programs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts