VS

what channel is versus on dish? the indycar race is on vs today and I cant find the channel.
Dodge

Yes it is 151 and is the first time I have ever recorded that channel or even watched it! (I had to look it up too) Sure will help their ratings to have a live auto race instead of golf on I'm sure, and it should be in HD. Time will tell however.

thanks guys
I had to call dish and upgrade to the 250 pack for another 10 bucks so I can get the IRL Race.
I wish the IRL would not have dont that!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

On the bright side, VS is in HD and from qualifying yesterday, even the in-car camera's were HD! I'm glad to see the races getting some attention from a network who is actually promoting the event, and save Bob Jenkins, think the announcing crew is pretty solid. Bob J is the David Hobbs of American Open Wheel, and better than Paul Page.

Miner

I tell you, the Versus broadcast of the IndyCar race was so much better than we have had on ABC/ESPN. Its so good to get back to racing and not so much "infotainment" coverage of the sport. Plus the broadcasters didn't sound like idiots.

Agreed,

The coverage was good. The race was good also.

By the way "Driven" was on Cinemax last week. Hand's down the worst car racing movie ever. It, more than the CART / IRL split did more damage to American open wheel racing.

Miner

Yep, the worst ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)