Wal-Mart buys Vudu

I doubt it.

I have a VUDU but never order movies from it as they are too expensive. I only use the VUDU to watch other IP content such as Techzilla and listen to Pandora on my TV. The movie portion of it is worthless to me.

99 cent motd is the only things I really rent on mine. every now and then a just have to watch right now new release.

I think it would impressive what they could do if they just dropped the rental prices just $1 across the board.

Ordered a VUDU a few days before this news came out. For the wife and I, we watch very few movies, so this was a good solution for us.

If it turns out to be something we wont use, then not out that much. Can not wait to give it a try.

I occasionally use VUDU to rent movies. As soon as I get a HDTV to handle it,I want to see how a HDX movie looks.

I have not tried in in HDX yet, but I rented one last night to test. Man, the normal HD stream looked damn good. I was expecting something far less. It was not far of sat HD feeds in some cases.

I prefer the Roku since you can do Netflix, Amazon VOD, Revision3, Pandora, etc. I have looked at the vudu but prefer a platform with flat rate pricing.

I prefer the Roku since you can do Netflix, Amazon VOD, Revision3, Pandora, etc. I have looked at the vudu but prefer a platform with flat rate pricing.

Yeah, I can already do netflix on the ps3 and 360. Vudu does pandora as well, or so I am told. I mainly went with it because of the PQ reputation and the speed of the download for the PQ.

So far, I have been satisfied.

I will update as I get more time with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)