Wally and Dish Anywhere

Not sure how that link is helpful. I can't find a reference to supported receivers there. A simple "Yes" or "No" would have sufficed.
So Sling Loaded broadband Connected DVR wasn't informational enough for you?

A Wally isn't a Sling Loaded DVR...
722, Hopper 1, with Sling Adapter.
HOPPER 2,3 and (922 if its still even supported)

How is somebody supposed to know which receivers are "sling loaded" anymore? I'm new to the Wally. I didn't know if it was or not. So once again, the link was not helpful to me. I'm leaving it at that.

Reactions: Tampa8
How is somebody supposed to know which receivers are "sling loaded" anymore? I'm new to the Wally. I didn't know if it was or not. So once again, the link was not helpful to me. I'm leaving it at that.
Seems obvious that you a little something about Sling.
Screenshot_20170120-115216.png

Just a simple Google search would have answered your question.

I love this forum and the people here and try I to help as many members as I can- I don't think there's any need to be abrasive with anyone. I asked a simple question and it escalated into something else. I apologize for whatever part I played in it. Let's just move on.

Reactions: Ronnie- and Ziptied
Actually, comfortably_numb, the answer is, "YES", the Wally does support Dish Anywhere. All you need is a working broadband connection to your Wally, and the app. You can -

View your prg guide and channel lists, including any ota
Create, edit, and delete your auto tune timers
Use your smartphone or tablet as a virtual remote
Create, edit, and delete your dvr's timers and programs (with a connected external hard drive)

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Actually, comfortably_numb, the answer is, "YES", the Wally does support Dish Anywhere. All you need is a working broadband connection to your Wally, and the app. You can -

Create, edit, and delete your dvr's timers and programs (with a connected external hard drive)

Well there you go.
Dish ,Bobby and Myself were wrong.
That mean the Hopper 1 can do it without a sling adapter?

Yes, it does work with that but you can't watch any programming off the Wally, even a Wally with an EHD....

Reactions: Troch77

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)