Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Do you have a DISH Wally at home or do you have a DISH Wally that you use to go camping? Do you like testing things?

From time to time our friends from DISH contact us looking for testers to help them try new things... and this is one of those times!

If you have a DISH Wally and would like to help them test some new things then apply now to become a Wally Tester! If you are interested please email wally@satelliteguys.us, in your email let us know you have a DISH Wally, your name on your DISH account, your DISH Network Account Number, your email address and phone number.

FOR YOUR PRIVACY DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION IN THE SATELLITEGUYS FORUM!

This email will then be forwarded to the DISH testing team who will then reach out to those interested in helping out.

It is unknown how many testing slots they have available so we may close off entries at anytime.

Thanks for your interest! :)

Reactions: julesism
Maybe they want to test it on the hybrid LNB. 16 Wallies on one dish!
Then they would need to find someone who already has 16 Wallies and the hybrid LNB. I doubt there are that many die-hard Wally fans out there, even on this forum. :D

Seriously, I hope Dish is finally getting around to testing and implementing the dual-satellite-tuner functionality that was rumored to be coming "soon" to the Wally last year.

Reactions: donebu
Do you have a DISH Wally at home or do you have a DISH Wally that you use to go camping? Do you like testing things?

From time to time our friends from DISH contact us looking for testers to help them try new things... and this is one of those times!

If you have a DISH Wally and would like to help them test some new things then apply now to become a Wally Tester! If you are interested please email wally@satelliteguys.us, in your email let us know you have a DISH Wally, your name on your DISH account, your DISH Network Account Number, your email address and phone number.

FOR YOUR PRIVACY DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION IN THE SATELLITEGUYS FORUM!

This email will then be forwarded to the DISH testing team who will then reach out to those interested in helping out.

It is unknown how many testing slots they have available so we may close off entries at anytime.

Thanks for your interest! :)
Just American Testers?

Then they would need to find someone who already has 16 Wallies and the hybrid LNB. I doubt there are that many die-hard Wally fans out there, even on this forum. :D

Seriously, I hope Dish is finally getting around to testing and implementing the dual-satellite-tuner functionality that was rumored to be coming "soon" to the Wally last year.

Yea but you can't put more than 6 boxes on the account.

Even if they did, the audit department would bug the hell out of them and they would have already switched to Directv