want to sell big c-band dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vikasintl

Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Lakewood WA
We are in Lakewood WA and we have a big satellite dish from previous owner it comes with equipment and long wires.It is complete set not sure if it is working though as we never checked.
Make an offer but no low ballers please.

Most C-band dishes can be had for free these days. You may get more interest if you post pictures and specs. Are you willing to ship? :D

Anyone looking for a 10 foot mesh dish I have one to get rid of (free) I live in Sask Canada not sure of the make but it is a ku compatible 4 piece been sitting in my shed for years now pm me if interested.

Anyone looking for a 10 foot mesh dish I have one to get rid of (free) I live in Sask Canada not sure of the make but it is a ku compatible 4 piece been sitting in my shed for years now pm me if interested.

Tried PMing you about that but it won't let me until I have a few posts. This still available? Been looking for a dish for Earth-Moon-Earth comms on the ham bands. I'm in Saskatoon.

We are in Lakewood WA and we have a big satellite dish from previous owner it comes with equipment and long wires.
The truth is, unless you have a highly-prized dish, in immaculate condition, the best you should hope for is someone doing a really nice job of cleaning it off your property.
Normally, home owners would have to pay a handy-man to tear down such a dish, and haul it off.
So, if you can get some happy soul to come by and do an aggressive job of removing the eye-sore, serve them lemonade and consider it a good day. - :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)