WANT TO WATCH FARVE..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

russ222

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
wisconsin
i live in area code 54401 wausau wi,,i curenntly rec the the gb locals for ther hd..would the mnpls spotbeams reach over into central wi to see the vikings...

nothing seems to tell me also would need to know what sport teams i would rec at area code 54016 thats where i want to move,,,,,,,

you wont get the Minneapolis spotbeams in Wausau
the spotbeams cut off east of Hudson....once you go east you are in the Eau Claire market

as for the sports, per the RSN lookup Hudson gets

FSN North (Ch. 668) - HD Available
# Brewers (HD Available)
# Minnesota Timberwolves (HD Available)
# Minnesota Wild (HD Available)
# Twins (HD Available)

Farve is a washed up has been. We are going to the game tomorrow and I had to buy my wife a Rogers jersey to replace her Farve jersey so she doesn't have to hear all the snickers and comments about wearing a loosers jersey.

Just my 2 cent but, it's not worth your time. Stick with what really matters... the Green Bay Packers.

oh i know..just curious you know...im on vacation this week and we went to practices on tue night ..i had my farve 4 on i heard it too ..but gave it right back..lol..and at todays practice no problems ,,they even opened the hutson center for us because of rain that was very very rare.never seen the public let in there...

I'd love to attend a Packer practice wearing a Favre jersey. No one has done more for the Packers over the past 40 years than Favre. Any Packer fan ripping on Favre is a loser.

I dont know. Its possible you are picking up a spotbeam in Wisconsin or even Michigan for a HD area there

Thats how it is on Dish. The HD TP that Minneapolis is on so is Grand Rapids, Michigan

Why not just call Directv and see if you can work a deal for Sunday Ticket. Many people including myself are getting the new customer deal of ST and Premier free for 5 months for the cost of ST. This way you don't have to worry about moving and you will get to watch any game that you want.

Otherwise you might just keep what you have. According to the schedules there are only 3 conflicts where the Vikes & Pack play at same time on same network. I betcha most of the stations will show the Vikes if they arent obligated to show the packers ;)

week 3
week 7
week 11

otherwise they are on different times, days or networks (or play each other)

I'd love to attend a Packer practice wearing a Favre jersey. No one has done more for the Packers over the past 40 years than Favre. Any Packer fan ripping on Favre is a loser.

True, but he hurt them the last three years he was there by waiting so long to tell them he was coming back. It made planning for the draft much more difficult. I agree he is one of the very best of all time, but he doesn't seem to understand the concept of loyalty or team play anymore.

Brent Who?

I was talking with a co-worker who lives and works in Mankato. He's all excited that there may not be any home game blackouts this season.

Seriously? an NFL team with home blackouts?

IIRC, I don't think we Packer fans have had to suffer through a blackout in 40 years!

BTW, just make sure you don't move to any zip code that starts with 606.... :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)