Wanted Pansat boot file

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bubby-joe50

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Way Up North
I have a number of Pansat 2500a's, all running the factory 222 or 224 binaries, before Blacklist that are no longer being supported by Panarex, what I'm looking for is an uncontaminated boot file, all files on the panarex site and most sat sites are contaminated and the satellite list no longer has any c-band satellites or current transponders. The Pansat 2500a is one of the few digital receivers that was setup to work with a polarity servo motor and work with C/KU Chapparral corotor, my fortec or neusat sp6000 won't. Is there a program that will allow me to download the Pansat boot file then update the boot file and then reinstall the boot file back into the receiver. Or do I have to Jtag an uncorrupted boot file into the receivers and then manually update the satellite list and current active transponders one at a time then use data transfer from box to box to make them all work today.

I have a number of Pansat 2500a's, all running the factory 222 or 224 binaries, before Blacklist that are no longer being supported by Panarex, what I'm looking for is an uncontaminated boot file, all files on the panarex site and most sat sites are contaminated and the satellite list no longer has any c-band satellites or current transponders. The Pansat 2500a is one of the few digital receivers that was setup to work with a polarity servo motor and work with C/KU Chapparral corotor, my fortec or neusat sp6000 won't. Is there a program that will allow me to download the Pansat boot file then update the boot file and then reinstall the boot file back into the receiver. Or do I have to Jtag an uncorrupted boot file into the receivers and then manually update the satellite list and current active transponders one at a time then use data transfer from box to box to make them all work today.

Perhaps someone around here has a more current channel list, one they can upload for you to use with the tool listed in the FTA FAQ section: http://www.satelliteguys.us/fta-mpeg2-faqs/74434-what-channel-master.html That program will save you lots of time. You shouldn't need to J-tag anything if all is well.

-sidha

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)