Original poster
Jun 6, 2009
los angeles
first choice, i need to buy a tek 6ft dish perferred

second, but 7ft would be great too

third, or a 8ft is good also

let me know thanks

Bigger is BETTER.

I have an 8 footer (actually 7.5) of theirs, that I just took down. However, I am a bit far away in NE Wyoming. Would suggest getting out and around looking for old unused BUDs, might find one that the owner wants gone.

Good luck.

I had a 7.5' paraclypse I took down several months ago that I put in for one of the guys that works for me. He wanted it because he really liked how it looked. After it was installed and he used it for about a week he came back to me and says "hey you have a bigger dish, I dont get the same things you do with this dish", meaning he expected it to perform and receive the same things i was getting with a 10' dish. I tried to talk him out of it at the time as when he picked his dish we took a 10' mesh of unknown manufacture down at the same time. I have since given that one away to another friend of mine that lost his dish after some fallen tree limbs "adjusted" the curvature of the one he had. So he is on the hunt for a bigger dish.

Why not order directly from them?? They are still out of stock but were expecting a shipment the middle of March. Sometimes takes a bit longer to clear through customs. I emailed them last month on something and the guy got back to me in 24 hours so you could ask him if he has any updates on when their stock will be in. I'm going to get a 10' dish next month when the ground is fully thawed out up here.

I get almost everything on my 7.5 hydro. Can't think of anything I'm missing.

Getting stuff is easier with a 10 footer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)