Wanted : Voom Dsr550

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you buy, it's been posted elsewhere that Voom will not activate a receiver if it is not purchased/installed through them. I'd do some research first if I were you.

It's obvious this jerk is a thief since Rainbow DBS doesn't operate in Canada. They have no intention of activating it...they want to hack it and steal it.

Theives are scum, remember that.

cameron119,

Listen buddy do you know me personally? Quite the attack out of nowhere I'd say.

My, itention, as if I have to justify myself to a puke like yourself, is to activate it through a cousin of mine who lives in California. Yes I live in Canada, big deal. You yankee folk use brokers and fake addresses to obtain Bell ExpressVU or Starchoice so what is the difference.

So how does your foot taste ???? And just for the record ignorant people like yourself are scum, remember that.

Kryspy

Kryspy, another concern is that in the next software download, they are supposed to be enabling the mandatory phoneline hookup so this may nullify you using it in Canada.

DarellP,

Thank you for your insight. I did indeed read about the non activation policy. Luckily I didn't buy one off of ebay.

A phoneline spoofer is easy enough to do but maybe alot of hassle even for 30 channels of HD ;)

Kryspy

Use an VoIP service ....

Phone line number spoofing is simple , just use vonage Voice over IP phone service .... make sure you get the FAX option if you need as you need to use G711 (uncompressed codec) when using data modems...

as far as getting your mate in California to subsribe , just let them install it at his house and then get him to disconnect and send to you , just get the same area code from vontage (you can select any area code)...

Enjoy !

Kryspy said:
cameron119,

Listen buddy do you know me personally? Quite the attack out of nowhere I'd say.

My, itention, as if I have to justify myself to a puke like yourself, is to activate it through a cousin of mine who lives in California. Yes I live in Canada, big deal. You yankee folk use brokers and fake addresses to obtain Bell ExpressVU or Starchoice so what is the difference.

So how does your foot taste ???? And just for the record ignorant people like yourself are scum, remember that.

Kryspy

If I'm not mistaken, you're still breaking the law. You ARE indeed scum. Enjoy!

cameron119 said:
If I'm not mistaken, you're still breaking the law. You ARE indeed scum. Enjoy!

Cameron
So let me get this straight...anybody who gets programming that they normally could not get is scum?

Well, I guess I'm double scum
-I "moved" to get Duluth locals
-I use a broker for my ExpressVu subscription

and as soon as I get my StarChoice up, I'll be triple scum

Oh NO!!!! :eek: :eek:

Grow up Cameron

Iceberg & Kryspy You Are Theives & Scum. They Caught OJ For Stealing Directv & I Hope They Get You.

Cameron119 and wbuffetta,

So let myself and Iceberg get this straight; people who pay for a service they receive are scum.

Your point, I assume is that we cannot simply call VOOM or Starchoice and subscribe directly therefore we are scum even though we are paying for that subscription. Wow, what colour is the sky in your worlds?

Kryspy

wbuffetta said:
Iceberg & Kryspy You Are Theives & Scum. They Caught OJ For Stealing Directv & I Hope They Get You.

Shows how intelligent you are

I am a paying subscriber to ExpressVu & Dish Network. No I cannot call EVu. But other than changing my programming once, I haven't had to do anything with my account in almost a year. So that is a moot point.

Dish I call all the time. I just happen to get locals from a different area.

Kryspy said:
Cameron119 and wbuffetta,

So let myself and Iceberg get this straight; people who pay for a service they receive are scum.

Your point, I assume is that we cannot simply call VOOM or Starchoice and subscribe directly therefore we are scum even though we are paying for that subscription. Wow, what colour is the sky in your worlds?

Kryspy

AMEN Kryspy
Its funny how people say we are thieves and scum even though we are legit paying subscribers to a programming service.

btw: Nice to see you over here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts