Warehouse 13

'Warehouse 13' opens strong for Syfy

The premiere of "Warehouse 13" opened to a strong number for Syfy, as the network made its much-discussed name change. "Warehouse" drew 3.5 million viewers, the third-best premiere in the network-formerly-known-as-Sci Fi's history, behind "Stargate: Atlantis" and "Eureka."
Source & More: thrfeed.com

It was okay... A bit like a take-off on the ending of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" mixed with a dash of X-Files, a pinch of Sanctuary and a smattering of "Sixth Sense". I'll probably watch a few more episodes of it before I give it a final decision... My first impression is that it's rather derivative...

The first episode was decent; not stellar.

But the second episode is sure starting out better. Anytime No.6 is involved, I am happy. Skin-job alert - Tricia Helfer is playing an FBI agent. :)

I must not have been paying attention, I didn't even notice it was her. I thought this episode was boring compared to the first one.

The first episode was decent; not stellar.

But the second episode is sure starting out better. Anytime No.6 is involved, I am happy. Skin-job alert - Tricia Helfer is playing an FBI agent. :)

Battlestar_galactica_tricia_helfer_playboy_0.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)