Was Told I would lose my Distants

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
Dish audit Team?

I got a phone call about a month ago telling me that my ABC and NBC from La and New york would be removed because I shouldn't get the long distance Channels but they never removed them am I safe? Has this ever happen to anyone out there?

If they haven't removed them you are probably fine. They may find theym later, but who knows. It is very possible that you will fly under the radar for a long time to come.

careful with the dns, i had 5 cities then audit a holes found out and i just had to pay a bs fine for details check my oen thread account audit team unethical business practices

stone phillips420 said:
careful with the dns, i had 5 cities then audit a holes found out and i just had to pay a bs fine for details check my oen thread account audit team unethical business practices

You paid a fine?

HUH?

Hmmm ... how do you get 5 sets of DNS when there is no way with any current or grandfather rule to get more than 2?

jrbdmb said:
Hmmm ... how do you get 5 sets of DNS when there is no way with any current or grandfather rule to get more than 2?
If you add 1 or 2 DNS's using your online account, the software neglects to remove any that you currently have.
Thus if you already have NY and LA, then select add Denver and Chicago. It would add Denver and Chicago, but not remove NY and LA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)