Waste of Time to Email Voom!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Only been with Voom a week....I can see now that it's a waste of time to send email questions to Voom.......has been 4 days and no answers.....I get better help on here than from Voom! ;)

Amen. In December, they were pretty good. Now it's different. An avalanche of new customers has got to be straining the CSR's. I agree with you. This forum provides real-time help, and is a great tool.

I've sent a couple to them in the last week, questions about the service before I ordered and got responses within a day or so to each. Maybe they pay attention to potential customers more or something? :confused:

I've sent them about 4 emails and get a prompt auto reply that my request will be answered in several business days but have not received a single real reply yet.

No big deal, I was enquiring about the adult channels and requesting that they bump up the bitrate for SD once they move to MPEG-4 instead of adding a boatload of channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)