WATCH 4K ULTRA HD MOVIES FROM EPIX ON DISH

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
merica loves 4K. We love it so much that 4K Ultra HD televisions will make up half of all total digital displays sold this year in the United States. That’s why DISH is working hard to get more 4K content into customers’ homes as it becomes available – so you can maximize the potential of your TV.

As part of this effort, DISH is adding EPIX’s 4K UHD movies to its on-demand programming lineup, becoming the first pay-TV provider to roll out this new offering.

If you’re a DISH customer subscribing to EPIX, you can now access select Hollywood movies in 4K UHD directly on your set-top box including, Arrival, The Magnificent Seven, Star Trek Beyond and Transformers: The Last Knight and, coming later this year, films from the James Bond franchise, including Die Another Day, Goldeneye, License To Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies, Goldfinger, From Russia With Love and The Spy Who Loved Me.

https://www.dish.com/dig/news/watch...-on-dish/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

merica loves 4K. We love it so much that 4K Ultra HD televisions will make up half of all total digital displays sold this year in the United States. That’s why DISH is working hard to get more 4K content into customers’ homes as it becomes available – so you can maximize the potential of your TV.

As part of this effort, DISH is adding EPIX’s 4K UHD movies to its on-demand programming lineup, becoming the first pay-TV provider to roll out this new offering.

If you’re a DISH customer subscribing to EPIX, you can now access select Hollywood movies in 4K UHD directly on your set-top box including, Arrival, The Magnificent Seven, Star Trek Beyond and Transformers: The Last Knight and, coming later this year, films from the James Bond franchise, including Die Another Day, Goldeneye, License To Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies, Goldfinger, From Russia With Love and The Spy Who Loved Me.

https://www.dish.com/dig/news/watch...-on-dish/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Merica thanks you.

UHD TVs are more than half the market?

That’s because that’s pretty much all that’s offered in medium and large TVs. It’s not due to customer demand.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Exactly what I thought. I had to help my parents get a new TV after their 10+ year old one bit the dust. Everything was 4K in the 55"+ range. No choice but to get one. So why not?

I’m just happy to have a source of 4K programming other than Netflix. It will give me a chance to make a run at my 1 tb cap.

Does this require HDR? I tried to download a couple of movies to try out, but it says my TV is not compatible with the 4K resolution. My UHD TV does not have HDR.

Does this require HDR? I tried to download a couple of movies to try out, but it says my TV is not compatible with the 4K resolution. My UHD TV does not have HDR.

I had the HDR turned off the first 15 minutes of Star Trek Beyond and didn’t seem to make any difference as far as playback was concerned.

UHD TVs are more than half the market?

That’s because that’s pretty much all that’s offered in medium and large TVs. It’s not due to customer demand.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
yes they and more and more americans are buying 4ktv everyday.just need to get the programmers to get more 4k hd out to the general public.All the movies you see coming out nowadays are shot in Ultra 4k HD

Reactions: Chuck Summers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)