Watchespn access on my LG G2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
I don't know how, but while checking my watchespn app, I notice that I have access to watchespn for the 1st time and it's logged in with my dish account. I was able to watch live Espn, espn2, espn3. Also I was able to watch some replay/on-demand also.

I tried accessing it on my other phone but it's not working in there. Heck I don't see dish as option in there also. So don't know but I am happy that we are at the end of this for once and all

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Including the pics of watchespn with dish working on my phone (I don't know how but not complaining)
The 2nd pic is when I tried to watch espndeportes which is not part of at200 anyway hence the error. (Wanted to see if it's a mistake and I can access everything or just what's in my package)

Attachments

• 1395838317424.jpg
    1395838317424.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 389
  • 1395838331803.jpg
    1395838331803.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 356
Just in time for the first game of Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN. It's still not available on my iPhone but if it has popped up on android then all the other apps won't be far behind.

Just in time for the first game of Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN. It's still not available on my iPhone but if it has popped up on android then all the other apps won't be far behind.

I agree that it appears that the official announcement is just round the corner. But just to clarify that its not on android also. I mean I tried to access it on my other android phone & Dish is not appearing as an option there also. Just on this phone & I never logged in also. It was automatically logged in for me. I didn't try to log out. Will leave it like this & will check on my other android phone to see if Dish is listed there. I am happy & can watch Cricket T20 World Cup on it now. :)

Including the pics of watchespn with dish working on my phone (I don't know how but not complaining)
The 2nd pic is when I tried to watch espndeportes which is not part of at200 anyway hence the error. (Wanted to see if it's a mistake and I can access everything or just what's in my package)

Curious if the other apps (Disney, Disney Jr, Disney XD, ABC, ABC Fam) are also showing up w/DISH option on that one device. Can you give it a try?

Curious if the other apps (Disney, Disney Jr, Disney XD, ABC, ABC Fam) are also showing up w/DISH option on that one device. Can you give it a try?

I am not able to find Watch Disney or Watch Disney Jr app on Play Store. Don't know if they exist on android also. Well do more checking.

Dumb question. Will the Hopper have an app here we can watch ESPN3 on tv instead of having to have an app or computer?

Not dumb at all - this would be REALLY sweet. There's been some hopeful chatter but AFAIK, that's all it amounts to so far. If we can just manage to get access to the mobile app thru our DISH subscription service I'll consider the Hopper app icing on the cake. I check every day.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Well now this is interesting...

Of course, none of it works though.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 338

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)